News & Events
Wednesday September 3rd, 2014
Recruit (New Cadet) Registration
The first registration night for new cadets will be held on Wednesday September 3rd, 2014 from 7pm-9pm at the Don Montgomery Community Centre Gymnasium (2467 Eglinton Avenue East). Applicants must be minimum 12 years old to register. One parent/guardian must accompany the applicant and have the following documents on-hand for the application to be processed.
Proof of Canadian Residency, one of:
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Permanent Resident Card
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) Card
- Registration Fee - $100 (Cash preferred)
Wednesday September 10th, 2014
Returning Cadets Registration
Registration for returning cadets will be held on Wednesday September 10th from 6:45pm-9:00pm. Returning cadets are required to bring $100 (Cash) in order to pay their registration fee.
There will be a Parent's Meeting from 7pm-8pm, in which we encourage all parents and cadets to attend. Following the meeting, returning cadets can register. Once you have finished the registration process, you are free to leave. First training night starts on Wednesday September 17th.
Dress: Civilian Attire
1) Pine Hills Parade, Sunday September 7th, 9:30am-3:30pm
2) Fall Tagging, Thursday September 18th, 5:30pm-9pm
Friday September 19th, 5:30pm-9pm
Saturday September 20th, 8am-5pm
Sunday September 21th, 10am-5pm
3) Gliding #1, Saturday September 20th, 8am-4pm
4) Fall FTX, Friday October 3rd - Sunday October 5th
5) Gliding #2, Saturday October 18th, 8am-4pm