News & Events
Wednesday, 16 April 2014: Sports Night/Uniform Night
FSgts and below must bring:
- Their entire uniform on a hanger.
- Their boots, polish and polish cloth.
- Make sure their names are written on the tags of all uniform parts.
- Senior cadets are to bring ironing boards, irons and pressing cloths.
- Cadets who received Summer Camp Acceptance Letters, must return page 2 signed.
- Tagging: April 24-27 -- If cadets raise $200, they get their banquet ticket for free
- Gliding: Saturday April -- Priority for Cdts and LACS who have not been Gliding yet
Since gliding is same weekend as Tagging, those interested in going Gliding must go Tagging Thurs, Friday and Sat Afternoon (3 shifts)
- FTX: 30 May- 1 June
Wednesday, 9 April 2014: CO's parade
Dress: C-1 Full Dress
- Those who do not have a uniform will be coming in their White Dress Shirt, Black Dress Pants, Black Tie & Black Dress Shoes
- Those cadets who received Summer Camp Acceptance Letters must make any changes necessary to Page 2, sign the form and return it this Wednesday
- There will be a parents meeting at 7pm
- Tagging will take place from April 24-April 27
- FTX will take place from May 30-June 1
Wednesday, 2 April 2014: Regular Training Night
- Recruits without Uniform: White Dress Shirt, Black Dress Pants, Black Tie, Black Dress Shoes
- Instructors be prepared for classes
- Level 2s must fall in at 1800hrs
- Those who received Summer Camp Acceptance Offers, must make any changes and return page 2 signed
- Tagging: April 24- April 27
Please note that our squadron will be having Tagging during April 24-27. Timings to be confirmed and posted soon. We are looking for parent volunteers who can drop and/or pick up cadets from various locations within our Scarborough area. If you can help, please speak to the squadron office or any member of our parent committee.
When you drop off your cadet for tagging, please take a moment to stop at the office and help by dropping off a few cadets for tagging. We need all the help we can to ensure the cadets' efforts to fundraise are not in vain. This is one of the major fundraising activities that keep our squadron running! Thank you!
Wednesday, 26 March 2014: Regular Training Night
Dress: C-2 (Full dress uniform)
- Cadets who do not have a uniform will wear White Dress Shirt, Black Dress Pants, Black Tie & Black Dress Shoes
- Instructors be prepared for you classes
- Level 4's be prepared for you Drill Assessment
- Level 3's who haven't presented their 15 minute IT must be prepared to present
- Those who received Summer Camp Acceptance Letters, must return Page 2, signed
- This is the absolute last week to bring in any outstanding lottery ticket books
Wednesday, 19 March 2014: Regular Training Night
Dress: C2 (Full Dress)
- Cadets WHO DON'T HAVE a uniform will wear White Dress Shirt, Black Dress Pants, Black Tie, Black Dress Shoes
- Instructors be prepared for classes.
- Level 3's be prepared for Drill Assessment.
- Level 3's who have not taught their 15 minute IT and presented their 1 minute speech must be prepared.
- ALL LOTTERY TICKETS MUST BE RETURNED THIS WEDNESDAY.